The program of Games for Health Europe 2019 is available on our website right now. This year we’re dealing with the exciting theme of Playful Intelligence and we have a lot of surprises in store for you. Here is a sneak peak of the plans for our ninth annual conference:
- Experience two days full of lectures and workshops related to Playful Intelligence.
- Attend keynotes from speakers like Ellis Bartholomeus, play alchemist and author of Apply Play.
- Play a huge variety of different games and demos prepared by companies from all around the world.
- Meet Anthony DeBenedet, the author of Playful Intelligence.
- Connect with healthcare professionals, game designers, and researchers who have an affinity for serious games.
Click on the button to see the full program.