Opening Speech / Conference host. John Harrison / Chairman. Jurriaan van Rijswijk / 1. Tackling societal challenges through digital transformation
Ilias Lakovidis, Adviser of European Commission (BE) / 2. Michel van Schaik, Director Healthcare of Rabobank (NL)
1. Story Table - interactive fairytales for hospitalised children / 2. Hospi avontuur: an evidence based multidisciplinary developed serious game for children undergoing surgery / 3. Discover the hero within you!!! / 4. VilDu?! How a game lowered the boundaries to talk about sexual abuse / 5. WordSpeed: the marketing of the gamification of dylexia training
1. Think Slim! / 2. Improving cognition in psychiatric patients with an online cognitive game and assessment tool / 3. The effects of simple game mechanics on participant dropout and enjoyment of cognitive testing studies / 4. Making communities cognitively fit with a self-administered assessment and training app
1. How to Design for Long-Term Engagement in Games for Health / 2. From Game Design to Service Design / 3. The Persuasive Sonic Design of Philips Kittenscanner - lessons learned / 4. Quest for Reality / 5. Game Design as Creative Arts Therapy
1. StumbleStop - fall prevention through simulation-based training / 2. Can we trigger people to coorperate within social networks with affective game design? An if so, also one billion? / 3. Gaming to Understand: How games might help carers support loved ones in palliative care / 4. How Multitouch games can improve well being and mental health of elderly people
1. Humanized Gamification The impact of STRESS - eustresse and distress / 2. Be More Indulgent: Less obesity by means of narrative persuasion, persuasive technology, and gamification / 3. Cigbreak- a novel smartphone game for smoking cessation / 4. Transformational Game Design - "Self-Help" vs. "Cure"
1. Redefining Cognitive observation through AI and Bid Data / 2. EMERGE / 3. Communicate! with virtual patients / 4. Unified Health Gamification: a GameBus success story from Flanders / 5. Inside-outside: can mentalising be gamified?
1. Speech therapy through interactive gaming with automatic speech recognition / 2 / 3. State of research in indoor workout gamification / 4. Total-Knee-Replacement Rehabilitation with Gamification / 5. Improving patient outcome going through physical & neuro-rehabilitation using interactive virtual reality
1. Better health by playing / 2. Citizen's game - playing society - The Game 'Encounter' / 3. Using Games to Collect Public Health Data – 2 Case Studies / 4. The Impact of Self-quantification: How Gamification of Personal Data Motivates Individual through Affective Response / 5.